Thursday, June 12, 2014

First Blog

So this is my first crack at blogging. I mainly made this just so I have an outlet, somewhere I can say whatever I want, whenever I want and not have to hear anyone try to "solve" my problems. Because frankly, not every problem has a solution.

I was recently diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and trying to overcome what seems impossible to deal with. I am a 20 year old college student who is engaged and working toward getting married next year. The stress of working, going to school, and planning a wedding gets tough with my anxiety sometimes. Luckily my fiance is very understanding of my condition and has some how found a way to deal with my random, extreme anger toward almost nothing (a typical symptom  of BPD)

So, if you want to read my random rantings feel free.
Hate-Free and Judgement-Free Zone so take your hateful words elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment